Found it ...
Disclaimer Notice: Installing this suspension system on any vehicle implies that you are in agreement with the following terms and conditions with respect to that vehicle, the vehicle owner, and any or all occupants of said vehicle at any time:
• Truckin Suspension is not responsible, and cannot be held responsible for any conditions of said vehicle including, but not limited to the following:
1) Any and all adverse behavior, premature failure, or breakage caused by oversized tires and wheels, improper installation, failure to follow instructions, or any general negligence caused by installer or owner of said vehicle.
2) Any breakage or premature failure caused by racing or driver negligence.
3) ANY incident determined to be caused by an increase height in said vehicle’s center of gravity.
4) ANY incident determined to be caused by improper installation.
5) ANY incident determined to be caused by a failure of materials.
• Truckin Suspension is to be held harmless by the installer of this lift kit, owner of said vehicle, ANY occupants of said vehicle, and any parties related directly or indirectly to said vehicle or owner of said vehicle. Truckin Suspension is to be held harmless by all parties mentioned during the course of any and all circumstances or incidence resulting from the installation of this lift kit.
• Truckin Suspension offers this kit strictly as a visual improvement of said vehicle over the factory aesthetics. The fact that the suspension system works and functions well is incidental, and it is not the intention of Truckin Suspension that said vehicle be modified for use on public highways sanctioned by the Department of Transportation, or any state or local governing body. Vehicle owner accepts sole responsibility for ensuring that said vehicle is not in violation of local, state, or federal laws or vehicle code. Please check local vehicle laws and regulations before modifying your vehicle.
By Installing This Kit or having this kit installed on your vehicle, you are implying that
you agree to the above terms and conditions. Please do not install this system if you do not agree.
The good stuff is in red.
- Failure and breakage caused by oversized tires? Really? Why else would you install a lift kit?
- Not liable for the failure of their materials? That certainly implies a lot of faith in their product doesn't it?
- Strictly a visual improvement? If it works then that's just a coincidence? LOL Wow!!
Lastly a testimonial from a guy who works for a 4x4 shop and installed one on a Dakota.
Hey all. I wanted to chime in on the lift talk. I used to run an offroad shop and then went in and did fabwork (bumpers, cages, and suspensions) on my own for a while. (I'll try to get some pictures up if I can later of the stuff I made).
First I will agree that the Truckin kits sucks. I can tell you this from installing one myself. Nothing lines up well, the kit needed to be heavily modified just to be installed, and the components break very easily. The truck we installed on was a pavement pounder, and it still did not hold up. Their modifications to make the rack and pinion still work was poorly designed at best and dangerous at worst. It left the steering with spots where it was very hard to turn. Customer support was poor, and we ended up modifying the kit and redesigning some of the parts at our expense just to keep the customer happy.