Dodge Dakota Forum : Custom Dakota Truck Forums - View Single Post - How to install sound deadener on doors *Pics*
View Single Post
post #11 of Old 06-30-2009, 09:11 AM Thread Starter
porksoda
Forum Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Points: 6,365, Level: 34 Points: 6,365, Level: 34 Points: 6,365, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by topless89 View Post
i got dynamat but its like $10 a sqft.but how much was the roller you got porksoda cause i bought a rubber one from the local audio shop and they charged me $20,i thought it was kinda steep but i bought it anyway and i jus curios bout the price you payed.and also i wanted to put my opinoin on the subject and say that i did my whole cab from top to bottom and this stuff makes a night and day difference.even if you only do your doors youll be amazed.so if your willin to spend the money and time do it and you wont regret it.jus follow porksoda's directions and youll see :P
Yeah i think dynamat is a lil over priced for what you get.
I actually got the roller from Lowes Hardware store for like $5. It is made for putting down floors.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1998 Dakota Sport Painted Viper Red!
Its a work in Progress. Some day it will be a nice truck!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome