Dodge Dakota Forum : Custom Dakota Truck Forums - View Single Post - axle swap from an s10?
View Single Post
post #16 of Old 09-09-2009, 05:55 PM
klintok
CDOM March 2009

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Points: 5,729, Level: 32 Points: 5,729, Level: 32 Points: 5,729, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via AIM to klintok
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosta218 View Post
as far as the front tucking i am running chassis tech upper and lower c arms that have been pushed back pretty far in their alignment holes. also i cut the inner lip off of the front fenders and hammered them flat. so basically my iner fender lip is only 2 pieces of sheet metal wide. that and i mighta pulled out on em a little. it still barely clears though. if that doesnt make sense i can get you a pic.
ok thanks it just looks like your wheels are far in. they dont stick out past the fender when aired up do they?
cuz i cut and hammered my fender and its barely tucking(maybe a 1/4") but my front doesnt lay out yet either. plus when aired up the tire stick out beyond the fender.makes it look like a jeep.
oh and that makes perfect sense. ive done that one t diff. fenders now...soon to be two more
didnt mean to jack the thread...sorry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Great Proverb

Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome