Dodge Dakota Forums banner

What have you done to your truck today?

105K views 596 replies 135 participants last post by  Pendelton 
#1 ·
Okay so I'm stealing this thread from dak-dur but I'm sure they won't mind.

Title says it. tell us what you have done to your truck today!:049:

#36 ·
drove the 02 to the MVA, swapped the title over into my name.. so i officially own it!

then to Nationwide to get my own auto ins, then to verizon to get my own cell phone plan, got gas... then to work. now its parked untill i get off at 11 tonight! whoop whoop!

#37 ·
(96)I OLD MAN Farted in the seat,drove it threw a mud puddle, spun the tires in the mud and gravel and took junk to storage in it.

(99RT) Looked at it where the clear coat is peeling off and cried, tried to crank it and found out the battery is dead and cried some more, then I farted in it and that made my eyes water...

(94) I looked at the pictures of it and farted................

Damn the older I get the more I fart............

#39 ·
lol wow bruzer.

Drove mine all over the place today covered a good portion of southern maine. about 200 miles today! took some pics of it early this am because it was a beautiful day up here got just above 40 degrees. and picked up a new/.used computer desk for the g/f.

#48 ·
Decided to clean the inside of mine. hadnt been done in over 6 months! completely removed the dash and door panels and cleaned and armor all everything! washed the windows. Now just waiting on the garden hose to thaw out so i can was the outside!

#52 ·
looked at the 97...

changed the oil in the 02... broke the jack i had.... ended up almost dying because the jack had a wheel that broke, slammed the truck down on top of it because it pushed the truck to the right... the jack stand that was gonna support the front of the frame... BARELY made it behind the radiator...

the only things that broke... the jack and the splash guard... when i went to the store to get another jack (to get the truck off the other one) i finally got one thats designed for lowered vehicles. as an added feature... it has a nifty LED light on the support haha

but then i redid the intake.. if its still considered an intake.. (TB then filter) it makes the truck sound a lil more aggressive... but it still has no ass lol

#55 ·
wow Im happy to hear you werent crushed by your truck

as for me, did a through cleaning of the inside threw in some new floor mats did a headlight restore though Im not super impressed with the results,added windsheild washer fluid and used rainx foaming glass cleaner on all the glass, and now once I get the energy Im going to clean my fiances saturn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.