Dodge Dakota Forums banner

Backwoods noobie

3K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  'kotajoe 
#1 ·
Hey Dakota owners of all shapes and sizes, i am the dakota mccoy from southwest, VA. Just figured i start this thread and say whats going on.

#4 ·
no not really just the exhaust and replacing some parts like oil, oil filter to a k&n,air filter to a k&n, and the ball joints and can't forget the set off piece off shit snow tires that i burnt off so i could get new ones becaused came about 2 feet from wrecking in the first 2 hours i had the truck

#5 ·
what are your future plans... backwoods so im guessing maybe a body lift with 33's or sumthin along those lines?

#8 ·
didnt know you had a 2wd but goin low with a 2wd is the right way to go. im in the process of lowering mine right now i have the parts to do a 2/3 drop just waitin for time to install them.... goodluck

#10 ·
dodgedakotamccoy said:
not on a 2wd planning on getting a set of r/t alloy rims with a 2in front and a 4 inch in the rear(for sure on this idea.) I'm still thinking on the plans on down the road. i don't know if i should turbo the 3.9 or change it to a 5.9. like to have some opions on this
You will love the rims and th drop even more man.....i have a 2/3 on mine with the R/T rims, and i love it:D

#11 ·
djwolf37 said:
You will love the rims and th drop even more man.....i have a 2/3 on mine with the R/T rims, and i love it:D
that soon will be the same as me... and yes i got the same hood too. and i love it

#12 ·
oh yeah got the R/T rims too, found them in my local paper for $240 with 2 good tires!!

#16 ·
Did up at least kick his ass? I think i would lose my mind if someone hit my truck. My truck was hit not once, but twice buy a damn shopping cart while i was inside a store. Came back to the truck and two big dents in her and the shopping cart two feet away...cost me 100 bucks to fix..Im damn near exploded in the parking lot...:mad:

#17 ·
well look at the bright side if it wasnt your fault... your gonna get it fixed (prolly better then it was before) for free... when the old dude hit me. i got my tailgate handle shaved and a new steel rollpan welded in all curtisy of Geico!

#18 ·
Not bad, I got you beat. I had a friend who worked at Mr. Transmission last year and I had tranny problems. He helped me out and we told my insurance that I hit a rock and it punched my tranny pan (which he took the pan off and arranged) I got a whole new tranny rebuilt, all new everything, 2300 stall, and a new shift kit totaling $2900.00 for my $500 deductable...:D

#20 ·
he messed his car up way worse then my truck.... but i was still pissed i dont even let any1 besides me drive my truck let alone hav some1 hit it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.