Dodge Dakota Forums banner

What does everyone do for a living?

10K views 53 replies 46 participants last post by  MOPARVICK 
#1 ·
#5 ·
i deliver deka batteries here in uppereast tn,southwest virginia, and western nc. and on the side i have my bussiness license to buy and sell aftermarket parts. i havent really been selling many parts but only had my license for about 6 months. but i gotta start somewhere. so untile it grows more then ill just stay with waht i got lol

#9 ·
Do you work with CAD or hand drawings? The company I work for specialized in printing architectural drawings.

#11 ·
Proffessional Driver----of a forklift lol in St. Joseph, MO. Planning on moving to Cali in Feb. for The Snake Pit Mobile Electronics Training

#14 ·
I'm A Piping Technician For A Stainless Steel Company Called, Paul Mueller. It's Located In Springfield Mo. My Job Consists Of Teaching Welding Of Stainless For Pharmaceutical Companies. Welding Such As Tig, Short-arc, Pulse- Arc, Flux-core, To Name A Few.

#15 ·
I'm a police officer and on my off time I like to wrench on my toys....73-vw, 62-Impala and the 01-Dak. I've been told by superiors that my vehicles don't all conform to the letter of the law in reguards to how low they sit. Hence the screen name "2 Low PoPo".

#18 · (Edited)
I live live in Portsmouth, VA. Im here on active duty with the Navy. I'm a corpsman at the Naval Hospital. Hey Sharper what size drop is that? Haven't seen You around hampton roads before.
It's a 2/3 Hotchkis, but I am back to stock now. The Hotchkis springs are for sale $350.00. I live in Mechanicsville (work from home) and only get down to Tidewater 2-3 times a month.

#23 ·
I am a student in high school still. LOL.

#27 ·
I'm a internet stalker who can trace people down by obtaining their IP address.

Nawwwww .... Not really. I work as a millwright/ mechanic/ head maintainance person and systems designer in an envelope manufacturing company. Get to turn wrenches on lots of different equipment like air compressors, envelope manufacturing machinery, vacuum pumps, blowers, etc. and design and build new mechanical systems for the manufacturing process.

Want some useless information? No? Too bad, I gonna give it to you anyway. Just to give you an idea of how fast these envelope machines run. One machine can produce one million, five hundred thousand envelopes in a 24hr period. That's just one machine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.