Dodge Dakota Forums banner

Post your switch hittin vids

28K views 89 replies 35 participants last post by  Cgballin2002 
#1 ·
Thought it would be fun if all us bagged guys posted a little video..

See less See more
#51 ·
Just to clarify with you when you say Urethane I'm thinking my bumper or rollpan(boo need a metal one!)

-EDIT-
nevermind now I realized your talking about urethane bushings duh!
well then just drag off the fiberglass one. i blew mine up dragging reflectors. (well i had a new opne in the garage waiting to go on..grant kustomz smoothie which is high enough to not drag it)

#56 ·
Ha ha ha ... It was an even more painful wait for me. I was jealous as ole hell with you guys posting these vids and not me. Few still pics for ya all.

Layed out No clearance at all between the tire and fender lip.

Aired up Lots of lift here baby!!!

Dry run Pic of my comps and air tank mounted on a piece of plywood for a final check run before the box goes back on. I'm good to go!

#68 ·
lol.oww shit that suck.i'm going 2 be narrowing the rear so i can lay on 20's all around.
i lay 20's in the front right now. it tucks very nicley.i got a optima battery for the two 12's and did not reinforce the battery tray so its stock and its not holdin the damn thing up.i'm pullin the hole thing out and i'll be Welding a new and improved one on next week and i should plate y i am there 2..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.