Dodge Dakota Forums banner

what is dirfrent on 87 and a 93 3.9 v6

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  87_Dakota 
#1 ·
I have a 87 I got from my uncle for my birthday that he gave me before he passed away. When he got it the whole front end with engine and all was siting in the back and that's how he gave it to me. I got it all put back together and ruining but carb is bad, seals are bad, vacuum hoses are gone and really needs a rebuild. Well I just found a 93 that has over 4 grand in new parts on engine and suspension. He wrecked it and started doing the suspension and found out the frame was bent so sold it to me for pretty cheap. I want to put that motor from 93 in my 87 because it runs good and got all kinds of new parts on it but not sure what all is going to be different that I might need to change over. Do any of you know? I do know I for sure will need to change fuel system because mine is the cheap manual pump on engine and the 93 pump is in the tank. I attached some pixs of my 87 of the engine and truck. I put the rims on it and chrome vent visors and some other things. Thanks..

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.