Totally Polished customer service - Dodge Dakota Forum : Custom Dakota Truck Forums
General Dakota Discussion Post your general questions regarding Dakotas here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 02-16-2005, 10:46 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Points: 1,591, Level: 16 Points: 1,591, Level: 16 Points: 1,591, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Totally Polished customer service

Just wanted to share my experience with totally polished with you guys.
Wanted to order watts link 538$ with shipping thats alot of moolah. First went to order it, dont take credit cards. Only money order or cashiers check. Little bit of a pain but not a big deal. Talked to them and sent out money. They told me they would send it out probably tuesday/wensday. Friday rolls around called them up "Yea we got your money order. Hasn't shipped yet probably ship out monday or tuesday next week." Told him my truck was in pieces. I need faster shipping will pay additional charge. He said let me check on the shipping prices "I'll give you a call back". Never called back.
No one answered phone for several days. Never replyed to voice mail messages left. Get ahold of them the next week on tuesday. Asked him what's the deal wheres my part? He says "oh it shipped out on friday" (standard shipping) I asked him for the tracking number, " I 'm in the shop right now call me back in one hour." then once again no one answers the phone
For spending that much money, I thought that was a load of krap. Just a little pissed off about the whole thing.

It is now wensday and still part has not arrived
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 02-16-2005, 11:14 PM

Points: 1,627, Level: 16 Points: 1,627, Level: 16 Points: 1,627, Level: 16
sounds like a load of BS, well hope u get ur part soon and if u do then let me know how well it woks and if it was worth the extra green, i am about to bag my truck and plan on running one on it, post some pics if u can, later

lifted trucks are for those who can't get it up
post #3 of 5 Old 02-17-2005, 07:36 PM

Points: 1,921, Level: 17 Points: 1,921, Level: 17 Points: 1,921, Level: 17
damn it man,
I can't stand shops that are unprofessional where they get your money then use it to catch up on bills or pay back other people that they may owe money,etc.. In this game you always have to be on the look out for stuff like this just because a shop has a web site and phone number dosen't mean they understand the business side. Thanks for posting to aware us all for future purchases. I hope you get your product from them and your money back for express shipping since they can't figure out how to UPS the product that they offered. ~

post #4 of 5 Old 02-20-2005, 10:08 AM

Points: 2,573, Level: 21 Points: 2,573, Level: 21 Points: 2,573, Level: 21
hey webmaster....don't you have some pull with TP?
post #5 of 5 Old 02-21-2005, 12:14 AM Thread Starter

Points: 1,591, Level: 16 Points: 1,591, Level: 16 Points: 1,591, Level: 16
I finally did get it. Very impressed with there product. Maybe they were just having a bad week(or was it a few weeks!). Still pretty ticked off about there service. If you say somethings going to ship out, ship it. Answering your phones always good to. And calling people back when you tell you will is always a plus. I understand that they are a smaller business. So is suicide doors and there customer service is top notch. Enough of my complaining!

Still havn't seen the watts link in action, still working on replumbing the suspension. Will post pictures and let you know how it feels when I get all the bugs worked out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode