kcload7 kcload7 is offline
- About kcload7
- Charleston AFB, SC
- Spending time with my wife! Fishing, Boating, and working on vehicles.
- Loadmaster, USAF
- Vehicle Mods
- 2001 Dodge Dakota Motorsports Edition
- Engine Mods
- None-318 possible stroker in the works...
- Future Mods
- My ultimate plan is to make my Dakota into a little G-Machine/Nascar style truck. I want to do something different and follow the original idea of the Motorsports Edition Dakota, however I want to make it a little more extreme. Engine-I have a 318 I want to stroke and push for 400 reliable HP because it will be driven. Exterior-Cowl hood, new lighter wheels and tires, and new paint. Interior-Racing seats, steering wheel, new gauges, quality sound system, nascar style roll cage.
Like I said I want functionality, reliability, and looks. I plan to drive this truck for a long time to come, its been in the family since day one and it will stay that way for as long as I can.
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 01-04-2011 11:01 PM
- Visitor Messages for kcload7
- Last Activity: 01-29-2011 05:22 PM
- Join Date: 01-03-2011
- Referrals: 0
Send an Instant Message to kcload7 Using...
- Skype™ kcload7
- Email Address
- [email protected]
- This Page