SD201 SD201 is offline
- About SD201
- Working stiff, semi-retired, hobbiest.
- Jacksonville, FL
- Motorcycles, anything hotrod, and mowing my lawn.
- Favorite Links
- Anything Mopar, Dakota, etc.
- Vehicle Mods
- 1989 Shelby Dakota
- Engine Mods
- .030 360, align honed cam and crank and squared, Comp Cams Roller .560 lift, Comp Roller Lifters, Pushrods, Dual Valve Springs, and screw-in studs with guide plates, Scat crank with polished "H" Beam Rods that is internally balanced, Hughes Heads port polished and flowed, and CC'd, Edelbrock Air Gap Intake port matched to the heads and headers, Hooker Long Tube 1"5/8 x 3" collector, True duals, Chrysler Performance Orange Box Ignition, and complete serpentine changeover.
- Exterior Mods
- Complete delete of TBI system, not enough fuel or airflow to run engine under WOT. Powder coated fender inner liners and radiator support. Has original factory fans and tranny cooler.
- Interior Mods
- None to date. Has original Shelby Cloth that needs replace, unable to procure original fabric.
- Audio Mods
- Pioneer AM/FM, HD, XM, CD, Aux, Hands Free Comm, with a remote, hey it came with the radio! Have new Bose speaker system to include tweeters, mid-range, and a sub-woofer. Too much noise, I'd rather hear the mufflers.
- Suspension Mods
- Lowered 2" x 4" with springs.
- Future Mods
- Complete new interior, floor shifter with console, line lock, digital gauge cluster, TBI/MPI system and turbo