trukn2004 trukn2004 is offline
- About trukn2004
- slowly building my 1992 dakota.. learning by doing
- York, ME
- Mechanical Engineer, Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
- Vehicle Mods
- Engine Mods
- K&N drop in filter, some blue paint
- Exterior Mods
- cleared headlights, rattle can paint patching, new rear glass.
- Interior Mods
- full interior. Blue and grey theme. cd/mp3/radio, 90 dakota convertible bucket seats rewrapped, lots of new fabric.
- Suspension Mods
- Polyurethane body bushings.
- Future Mods
- A ton. Cummins swap, dually conversion, air-ride, paint, suicide doors, etc etc. gonna take a bit.
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 05-06-2010 10:46 AM
- Visitor Messages for trukn2004
- Last Activity: 07-12-2017 06:28 AM
- Join Date: 10-21-2006
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Senior Member
- bsminitruckin is offline
Send an Instant Message to trukn2004 Using...
- AIM trukn2004