post #1 of 2 Old 08-15-2019, 10:06 AM Thread Starter
Forum Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Accounting for Uber Business

I guess by now you should have tangible reasons why you want to quit your Uber business either as a Driver or Partner. Bearing in mind that you know some of the benefits attached to becoming an uber driver/ entrepreneur.

I will not give you more details about the conspicuous advantages of Uber. However, I implore you to READ THIS POST before you quit your Uber business. There might just be some pertinent facts you overlooked or failed to notice as an Uber driver/ Partner. Let this post be a reminder or an eye-opener for you:

In these posts, filled with our expertise and tips, we walk you through, all the necessary preparation, and ongoing business management secrets to help you launch and sustain a profitable rideshare business. Also our Uber Kits (which you can download from our website (www,Uberkit.net) will help you manage your uber business.

Trust us this short article will potentially save you the cost of repairs, costly rehiring, and even the replacement value of your car. You want these savings! Also, these tested tips will guide you away from risks and normal pitfalls found within the rideshare and transportation industries. Accounting for Uber Business

Visit this link for more information www,uberkit.net/blog/uber-business-model/

Visit this link for more information
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-26-2019, 03:14 AM
Forum Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Points: 240, Level: 4 Points: 240, Level: 4 Points: 240, Level: 4
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
I know that now there are fairly simple programs and applications in which you can keep accounts. There are also special extensions for online stores, for example, here https://www.mageworx.com/ , which will help you conduct your e-commerce business much more efficiently and not spend much time on it. It really helps in business.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode