CDOM March 2009

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Points: 5,729, Level: 32 Points: 5,729, Level: 32 Points: 5,729, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via AIM to klintok
02 CC dakota project truck

I have a 20002 club cab 3.9L with I think 97,000 miles. Im asking $3000, to cover loan and help with college expenses. It was my daily till i had problems with it cutting out in the rain/ snow, which ended up being a rusty blaster coil. The coil was replaced and i bought new ignition cables(only installed the blaster coil cable). Also the rear is blown, if i remember correctly a few teeth on the spider gears weer missing. The engine did run great tho.

Now it had been modified quite a bit, it was bagged in the front. So, i have bag cut outs in the frame, raised fenderwells, and no spare tire carrier. But the bags were removed and replaced with drop coils. Also the bed has a hole cut in it for a hose reel i never finished installing. The battery was relocated to the bed. The dash was customized a tad, moved the a/c controls to glove box and smoothed out for an air guage(that was just removed)

these are the only photos i can find right now. i can try to get more, but the truck is parked an hour away from my house.

the stance i used to have with bags, ALSO the wheels are no longer on the truck, its back to stock 15's

semi-cleaned up engine bay

relocated evap parts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Great Proverb

Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode