Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trade for equal value or trade for lesser value and some money to spare or other way around if urs is worth more i think ya get the point!
(interested in an R/T ext cab or a cummins ne year preferbly 98-07)

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Huntdog_01dakota

Asking price $20,000 but dont be afraid to make me an offer its goota leave asap even though i dont want it to

heres all the info neede exept for price or ya can read my long statemen showin the love for the truck below

I have a 2001 Dodge Dakota Everything has been shaved other than the hood emblem 49,000 miles on a built 4.7 puhing 391 to the rear tires have dyno sheets to proove never been to the track dont want to scratch the new paint, been my truck for 3 years now put 9 thousand miles in 3 years never seen the snow or the rain (unlees coming back from the show) has been trailered to most shows in the last year for paint safety has realistic flames done by Darrin Allen out of Kentucky truck has way to mods to list, jus a one of a kind, reason for my truck coming up for sale is i made one of the dumbest decicsion of my life and im gettin married lol im asking 20,000 but the hightest offer can get it im ready to move on and start my life the truck has been very well kepy and never dirty well over 20,000 invested but my loss is ur gain as they say pics are availble at http://www.cardomain.com/id/Huntdog_01dakota

all the mods are listed there the pain on this truck was around 14 thousand everything was stripped and pain there aint a touch of the facotory color its a piece of equipment thats needs a lot of love and i would like some one to buy and traet it as a child like i ahve for the past 3 years! ne ? contact Chris at 937-402-6080 truck could be delivered if needed as long as proper arrangements r made and half the money sent before departe or we can talk bout it and work out some kind deal!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts