Dodge Dakota Forum : Custom Dakota Truck Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I WANT ONE!!!. that is going to be my next truck ( daily ). i love a truck with a nice center console like that. and the front end is almost like the charger . what i mean by that is how the top of the grill stickes out a little more then the bottom. they are turning their shit around man. i like where their going ...........now how about another version of the dakota!

·
Bal-LaL-LoP!!!
3,452 Posts
don't talk too soon guys, look at the rear end set up for them. they look hott but I have my doubts about the rear ends. They put springs on axle, not quit independant, but close. and they have two torsion bars on each side. there's a couple other small hings too but if something screws up then have fun fixin it. I'm just speakin from my point of view.

·
Bal-LaL-LoP!!!
3,452 Posts
I'll try to find it later, gotta go to class but I'm pretty sure people will either love them or hate them. I like them but I'm kinda sketch about the rear ends......

·
Resident Superhero
4,762 Posts
i really like what they've done
i do still have a slight issue w/ the headlights but i still like it a buttload better than the last mistake

·
Registered
20 Posts
I seen the new Ram in the car show at St. Louis over the weekend, like the bed hate the front.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts