Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im needing to sell my baby full switches 4 bags rear is only bagged to much to list it is flat black raised bed floor took carpet out to raise floor. shaved everything tail lights tail gate, door handles, i have way to much money and TIME INVESTED but she must go cause i wrecked my motorcycle and my life running from a state trooper i would like 3000 at last ill add pics when its daylight i might change my mind if i dont post this now

TRUCK IS IN DALLAS TX NORTH TX AREA 55 MILES FROM OKLAHOMA
NEED IT GONE DONT WANT TO SELL REAR IS BAGGED AND I HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO FRONT $$$$$3000

WILL ADD PICS will add more detail pain pills kicking in
ALSO HAVE 4 FENDER FLARES ALL IN GOOD SHAPE NOT FLEXED OR BENT ONE HAS A HOLE IN THE VERY BOTTOM IDK Y ITS THERE LOL
ALSO HAVE 4 CONTROL ARMS FOR THE TRUCK SO I COULD MAKE MY OWN CONTROL ARMS

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well how much do u have I hate to say this but I kinda want a simple bag job one with no cutting of cab or frame under the cab I'll post pictures when I can get my gimp ass to truck i'n the morning I broke my heel ohhh the tire size i'n that picture idk what size

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh i also have a engine driven compressor with the brakets and everything 2 viar 480 and the 8 gallon tank all kinds of extra fittings and gauges hoses somone get this thing out of my hair

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still for sale 3000 is just a number need it gone asap have criminal court stuff have to take care of great winter project

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i would like to keep something but the engine driven compressor and the braket and comp and belt for the v6 i have 800 inv nothings ever been used would want 500

the compressor hits the exaughst manifold on the 318 and 360 needs headers or some washers to put compressor farther to the passenger side of engine to prevent missalignment

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well the truck is bagged i really dont want to have to part the truck out ya know without the tank cant really move it the engine driven compressor i would want to sell all the parts only do to if i sell compressor no one is going to want to buy the belt or braket lol

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ya fuck that trooper could saved me and my girl alot of pain if he would have let off after I left his ass but no

1 - 20 of 34 Posts