Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have pictures of a 2/4 drop on their truck? I am trying to decide whether to go with 2/4 or 3/5,

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
i got lowering parts if you are needing any. bagged my truck and now i have all my lowering parts sitting in the garage.

·
Registered
623 Posts
my truck

has a 2/3 drop with 18X8.5 wheels

·
The MAN!
394 Posts
Damn, I was looking at a 2-3 Drop for my Quad, But I don't think thats going to be low enough for me, is it true that the quads sit higher than the Reg/Club Cabs?

·
Registered
623 Posts
here

is what it looked like before i done the drop

·
Registered
332 Posts
here a 3/5 on 22's

·
Registered
623 Posts
here is one before

i done the 2/3 drop on my Quad cab it set high all the way around i think it a whole lot lower now

·
Registered
623 Posts
any one know

wha size tires i need to run to fill up wheel wells,i`m running 255x55x18 now.with a 2/3 drop or dose it look ok. just though i would ask to see what every one thinks about it

·
Registered
867 Posts
I.M.O. I think too much rubber is a bad thing, but who am I to talk I am rockin 15's still.
theres nothin wrong with that at all...i had 15s on my old truck and i loved em.....imo wheels shouldnt be what makes the truck....

·
Registered
216 Posts
my dak nice dakota, I live in hampton, what brand drop is that
I have Hotchkis front coils, R/T rear leafs with one inch blocks in the rear and Nitro drop 2 shocks all the way around. It was "on the cheap".

It is sitting on 275-45-20 all the way around as well. Here is a before and after with the 20s in both pics.

·
Registered
367 Posts
theres nothin wrong with that at all...i had 15s on my old truck and i loved em.....imo wheels shouldnt be what makes the truck....
That is right it is the driver that makes the truck right?...... :trink39:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
i got
1" coils
2" coils
1" steel blocks
2" aluminum blocks
5" shackel and hanger kit
drop shocks
give me a price and we'll work somthing out.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts