Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 10" Kicker L7s in a custom/console style enclosure, wired and ready to hook up w/ mounting brackets. They're dual 4 ohm wired in 1 ohm. $1,000 buyer to pay shipping.

·
Registered
54 Posts
where in La are u from, and did u ever find u a rear seat, i might sell mine

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I had found a seat..I paid like $250 to have it shipped from some guy in Ga. I'm in Napoleonville..small town about 20 min south of B.R. I'm getting rid of my L7s 'cause I'm going with 1 XXX ported in a console style box just incase anyone was wondering.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
btw, these things hit SO hard!! my buddy has an older house with a garage off of it..and we parked my truck int he garage and cranked it up and it actually knocked 2 window panes out of the windows on the garage

·
Registered
54 Posts
i'm from Crowley, la about 20 min west of lafayete but i live in Ms now, i am about to be selling my front and rear seats out of my truck b/c i got 4 dodge viper seats i am about to put in and building a center consol from front to back with a floating arm rest, if you here of anyone needing seats let me know, its a 04 qc kota and the seats are like new

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, I'll let you know. sounds like a winner w/ the viper seats. if you can get some pics I'd love to see it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts