Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am testing waters. I have a 2002 Dakota quad cab with 5.7 Hemi swap. I have put 46k miles on it since swap was done almost 3 years ago. Truck is lowered with 17" R/T wheels. Reared is a 9 1/4 with 3:90 gears and limited slip. Hemi has mild tune with cat and ear delete. Lots of new parts on truck. Has been my daily driver for last 3 years. Needs paint. Black exterior with typical clear coat peal. Interior is pretty clean. Pulls a trailer great or flys down the road. Truck is lots of fun but it's time for me to get a bigger trailer that can pull a gooseneck. Has Kenwood Excalon CD player and a Rockford Fosgate 10" sub in a custom box behind rear seat. Has late model Ram steering wheel and airbag so cruise works. A/c blows ice cold. Everything works on the truck and it passes Texas emissions inspection with ease. Exhaust still has cats in place and goes into a single inlet dual outlet flowmaster muffler. Sounds great. Truck body has 250k but most of the suspension and brakes have been replaced over the last few years. Not sure what to ask for it. Hit me up if you would like more info or are interested in making me an offer. Clear Texas title. David 512-831-1161. Text is best.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts