Dodge Dakota Forums banner

2010 Dakota USA Meet in Rockbridge Ohio

7K views 31 replies 10 participants last post by  DakotaUSA 
#1 ·
Seeing that we have a lot of members that frequent many of the Dakota sites out there... I wanted to make sure that this got posted up where members of CustomDakotas could see it as well. I believe we have a few members from here show up to the meet last year... so I wanted to make sure that the word got out.

It has been 4 wonderful years of putting on a great Dakota meet... and each year we get more and more people coming. Everyone is invited... Dakota USA, Dak-Dur, CustomDakotas and Quad Squad everyone is welcome to come!

When: Saturday, September 18th, 2010
Time: 12 pm - 4 pm... but all weekend is a giant party. I'm sure anyone who has ever been to this knows it.
Where: Lancaster, Ohio

This year the location will be different. We are moving the location of the meet from the Farmers Flea Market... to our host.. the Bob Boyd Dodge Dealership in Lancaster Ohio. They will be providing us an area in back of the dealership to set up shop, along with cooking food throughout the meet.

As always... Everyone is welcome to come to this meet. Dakotas will be the only vehicles selected for winning prizes however.

Raffle Prizes - 50/50 Raffle - Cornhole Tournament - Best in Show Awards and much.. much... more!

Lakeview RV campground has already reserved a giant chunk of their campground for us for anyone that would like to camp for the entire weekend. We've been camping with them for the past 2 years and each time has been great. Along with the intial meet, everyone camping usually throws a giant cookout party on Saturday night back at the campground pavilion.

Any questions... please feel free to ask on here, or email me directly - Ken@dakotausa.com

See less See more
#8 ·
The only way the GenI and II's are going to represent is if you attend. I went to this meet two years ago and it was a great time. Yeah, traveled all the way from Alberta, Canada to Ohio for it. Wish it was in the cards for this year but the funds say otherwise. The hospitality and friends I met were second to none.

PS: You beat me to posting this Ken. LOL My comps been on the fritz the last couple days so it's been a bitch to do anything.

#29 ·
Next year i will be there! or bring it to indiana! lol but make sure you let us know next year

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.