Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a buddy of mine has a set of 4 arelli-jovan chrome wheels that have around 500 miles on them the lug pattern for it is 6x114.3mm thats what he told me but i think its a 6x4.5 im not 100% sure. there is nothing wrong with the wheels i looked at them my self. hes asking $1500 for them. i have a pic of the wheels but i took the pic off my cell phone so it should be ok. if you need better pics please tell me so i can get the pics ok. he needs them gone asap he lives out here in ILL just by me and he will install them on your truck if you want. they fit dakota and darangos. he takes credit cards, check, cash this a store that they are at. if you live here in ILL you can pic them up and look at them your self if your not far from 60020 but he wants then gone soon. ok please let me know asap.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will get you backspacing and offset asap and get me your email or get me on aim and i will send you the pic

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
ok i got the backspacing it is +18mm and the offset is a mid offset let me know

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok 00dakota and low i need aim's or msn's or emails to send the pics to you

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
come on guys we need the wheels sold

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
someone buy the wheels please

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey thanks ok now theres a pic up i need the wheels sold the wheels are basicly brand new

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no way the wheels are worth $300 per rim and another $200 per tire the wheels and tires are worth well over $2000 so give me $1200 and you pay for the shipping

·
Registered
546 Posts
Oh i didnt think they had tires on them no where did it say that, what size are they, what kind, what kind of shape are they in

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
they are 20" arelli-jovan chrome wheels with falkin rubber and they are in great shape and well worth the money my friend wants $1500 not including shipping you pay for shipping or you can pick them up if you live close. the tires have very little wear on them maybe the very most 200 miles. im sure that fedex or ups will ship the wheels out to you.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Your friend isn't gonna sell them for that price. You're looking at 150-200 in shipping charges and you can buy these wheels brand new for that price. I've been doing wheel research for about 4 months now so I know. Also, you never said the tire size. If the tires are 275-45-20's you are gonna have an even harder time selling them especially if the truck is lowered. They will work on stock height daks or durangos though.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well i will get the size of the tires tomorrow

1 - 20 of 25 Posts