Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've only recently been able to start looking back into mods on the Dak, due to some work issues, but I've begun looking at suspension mods, since my audio install has been put on hold...

Does anyone have pictures of a 3/5 or 4/6 on their Dak? I'm not looking at bagging this truck. If I wasn't doing an engine swap in it, to something larger, I would consider it.

I think a 3/5 is plenty, but I would also like to see what are the best way to lower the 03 Dak. and yes I've looked a DJM.

Also, I can't remember if this is right or not but I thought that we had a Stylintruck rep on here at one time, I could be wrong though

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
hahahaaha. it drove nice, i had djm shocks in the rear and they were soft. so on big bumps i hit my bolt on notch sometimes..... but its bagged now.

let me put it this way...i drove from MD to cali and back like that.

and jay i hope ur truck is goin to look better than mine!

·
Photo Nazi/Post Whore
2,217 Posts
hahahaaha. it drove nice, i had djm shocks in the rear and they were soft. so on big bumps i hit my bolt on notch sometimes..... but its bagged now.

let me put it this way...i drove from MD to cali and back like that.

and jay i hope ur truck is goin to look better than mine!
I love your truck because it's stock appearing and super clean. Just read through your bag progress threads.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hynge- love the ride bro, but i don't know if I want to go that low or not. I thought about just doing a djm kit 3/5.

Has anyone else done lowering without bagging?

Mind you all this is going on a truck that's going to have a 392 crate motor dropped in it.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my sig pic is a 3''/5''
what size wheels and tires you running under there? I've got my eye on a set of silver 17x9 rt wheels. I'm thinking 255-55-17 in front and maybe a 285 or 295 in rear. not sure though

·
daddy for the second time
267 Posts
So I've only recently been able to start looking back into mods on the Dak, due to some work issues, but I've begun looking at suspension mods, since my audio install has been put on hold...

Does anyone have pictures of a 3/5 or 4/6 on their Dak? I'm not looking at bagging this truck. If I wasn't doing an engine swap in it, to something larger, I would consider it.

I think a 3/5 is plenty, but I would also like to see what are the best way to lower the 03 Dak. and yes I've looked a DJM.

Also, I can't remember if this is right or not but I thought that we had a Stylintruck rep on here at one time, I could be wrong though

not really a rep but XxLoFnKtAxX works at stylin trucks he is pretty good to deal with:049:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
None of this matter anymore to me because I'm getting my 2001 4x4 back. I can't wait to get the R/T wheels in though. R/Ts on a 4x4 should be sweet.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.