Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
F**k It
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im looking at about $350 im going to be able to spend on dropping my truck i need some ideas for the best drop kit for that.
I want to drop the rear at the minium 3 in but preferre 4 in drop and 2in - 3in in the front i need you help!!!!!!

*yes i cant spell

·
CDOM April 2009
2,743 Posts
are you tryin to spend all of that... or save as much as you can? and when are you tryin to drop it?

the front can be lowered 2in easily. take apart the front end.. cut ONE loop off the bottom of the coil (side thats not flat) and replace spring and bolt the front end back together.

for the rear you can do drop blocks (steel not aluminum) or you could do a front/rear hanger kit... shoot, even takin out your load leaf will lower you some.

·
Admin .. Serious business
2,302 Posts
$350 isn't going to get you much. Drop coils (2" or 3") for the front are around $100. A set of blocks for the rear are pretty cheap but your ride quality won't be that great compared to drop hangers. Then there's always the other stuff like shocks, bumpstops, lower profile front tires cause you went too low and your rubbing ... lol

·
Admin .. Serious business
2,302 Posts

·
Sgt Barlow
259 Posts
barlow
where did you get the roll pan from?
the one that is on my truck is a zenon rollpan. I got it as a package deal on this site. Its a nice looking pan, But I am thinking about getting a steel one so it can be welded in. But I am still throwing that up in the air.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts