Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
your either oging to have to build a box that blocks ur window, or be willing to completely gut the back seats and panels out and build a box and then do some kind of custom panels

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
First you do this, then you get a torch..... Seriously you should be able to take out your back seat an the tool tray. Then You can go a full sheet of MDF wide @49 inches. Go as tall as the bottom of your window line. If you want your 12s firing up go 14 inches deep and stagger them slightly or if you fire them foward you can do the same thing. Measure and double check but you should be able to do it with out alot of hassle. I had a box like this in my 01 and it was around 7 cubes, plenty of room. If u have any questions let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am doing four infinity 12's and we gutted it out but the 8 bolts that held on the brakets for the seats rattle. i kno this because i use to have 2 and now i want four but we are going to fiberglass a box, because my dad is in the auto body field. so i was wondering if there is an easy way to get these bolts out of there?

·
Registered
717 Posts
man this sounds sweet lets get some pics on here when u get it all done

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok let me kno when you find out. if yours just fell out can you look at them for me and see how they could come out without breaking them. thanks

·
Registered
464 Posts
I had 4 JL 15 W0's in an enclosed wedge coming from the floor all the way up to about 4"s above the bottom of the window....then i took it out for the b/d.

·
Registered
717 Posts
ok sounds good this thing is going to b blastin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts