Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on getting my paws on a Memphis 4kw. If I get im buying 4 15s and walling off the dak. = bye bye back seat, tool tray, seatbelts. Hello heart murmur, blurred vision, children running for their lives. This amp is a thing of beauty. Wish me luck, if I get it ill post pics of the build.

Attachments

·
Registered
442 Posts
thats some serious power man! Good luck with that, cant wait to see it done, and you know your gonna have to do sound clips!

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When I used to compete I had 2 L7 12s on 2500 watts. they were loud, about a 150db. They are loud but I dont like the way the squares sound on music.

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The REs are no joke. Alot of the DB drag guys use them. I have been looking at T3 audio. Their top line is 4000 rms and 16000 max, yes 16000 max.

·
Registered
101 Posts
alpines are solid not terribly expensive there stuff is little outdated but it is still good RE is alright pound for pound the ficaraudio blt's are the best subs out there and trust me they are rediculously loud

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am far from an artist but heres a sketch of what I am thinking for the wall. 2 15s top, Amp in the middle and 2 15s bottom. I would divide the top and bottom 15s . slot ports, slide the box in and make a trim panel so it looks flushed in.. Question is carpet, paint or get stupid and fiberglass it?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 125 Posts