Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know a spot to get a good deal on a set? also, does being bagged and bodyddropeed get in the way of adding a set? thanks for the help.

·
Registered
70 Posts
If your still running the Stock Exhaust Manifolds, you could upgrade to a set of Shorty Headers from Edelbrock, JBA, or Gibson...

Long Tubes or Mid-Length Headers such as PPH or the Mopar / Doug Thorley's probably won't work due the suspension being altered...

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
YEah 360 you will definately have to go with a set of shortie headers. If you want, I'll sell you mine for $200 shipped. They are brand new, and have never been used. They are installed on my 390 stroker motor, which is on my engine stand in my garage. They are the Edel brok shorties which listed for $380 when I bought them. Let me know if you are interested, hell I'll deliver them to you in Delaware if you want. It's not that far at all.

Jay

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the replys and comments guys, i hope to have a set along with a supercharger here shortly.

·
Registered
460 Posts
If you haven't bought the SC yet, there is a guy in bridgeport WV that has a chrome one that you can buy for $2500.00, His name is Gary Sheldon, he had about 7 grand in this rig and he really wants to sell it. Let me know if your interested and I will get his number for you.

·
just a sport with a 360
205 Posts
YEah 360 you will definately have to go with a set of shortie headers. If you want, I'll sell you mine for $200 shipped. They are brand new, and have never been used. They are installed on my 390 stroker motor, which is on my engine stand in my garage. They are the Edel brok shorties which listed for $380 when I bought them. Let me know if you are interested, hell I'll deliver them to you in Delaware if you want. It's not that far at all.

Jay
shoot me a pm if ya ever sell these as im interested.
ebay - stainless for 145.00 their not bad- just get hot since they arn't coated
for the price they arent bad but be lookin to replace them within 2 yrs or so

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are there still any mid length exhaust headers out there for a 2000 dodge dakota rt 5.9 or even long tube either or I would really appreciate the help guys thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
hooker headers makes a long tube for the dakota, I have them on my 5.9L swap. They are a bit tight and will need s little massaging near the trans pan.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you haven't bought the SC yet, there is a guy in bridgeport WV that has a chrome one that you can buy for $2500.00, His name is Gary Sheldon, he had about 7 grand in this rig and he really wants to sell it. Let me know if your interested and I will get his number for you.
Hi i know this is a old trend. But i had installed a 360 in my 02 Dakota. An wanted some input on headers..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts