·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone Have This Setup? This Is My Dream Set-up. Right Now I'm Running A V6 3.9

·
Registered
464 Posts
I"ve seen the Novi SC on a yellow dak before but i don't remember where. Sounded sick too...they were makin a kit (but it won't fit with my wheels all up behind the headlights)

·
Registered
867 Posts
I have a 5.2 and once i finish the bags setup im going to build a custom turbo setup.......got a set up headers out of a wrecked dak just for the flanges that mount to the heads.....gonna cut the tubes off and make my own turbo headers......But I got some other issues i want to deal with first..LIKE MY TRANSMISSION...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey Sniper, as mentioned, I have a supercharged 5.9. It's a fun setup, but can give you some headaches too, tuning is a pita on these trucks. Here's my cardomain site with some info and pics:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/389135

Come spring time I'll get some new pics up, I don't have the side exhaust anymore, and I have a bigger intercooler now. I'm also going to get some stuff powdercoated over the winter. Here's a couple other pics that aren't on my cardomain:

·
Registered
32 Posts
you both live in VA. :p
Yup, he's a few hours away in Richmond. I want to get over that way in the spring and hit up the 1/4 mile there. Unfortunately, that's the closest one to me :( Nothing but 1/8th mile here, that's over too quick LOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just installed a Paxton on my R/T. Its a nice set up, but im still tinkering with it. But with the help i received online, and from bad360rt ( Thanks again by the way) its coming along. Theres quite a few S/C RT's on the delphi and dakota-durango forums.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Yup, he's a few hours away in Richmond. I want to get over that way in the spring and hit up the 1/4 mile there. Unfortunately, that's the closest one to me :( Nothing but 1/8th mile here, that's over too quick LOL
I know how ya feel man. i live in Va also, and my closest track is a 1/8 mile. To get a 1/4 mile i have to go to MD or Richmond. If you ever go to the Richmond track let me know an, i would love to see your truck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts