Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, I know I'll get flamed but I have to share :)

I'm leavin' the workplace on my way to pick up my son when I find myself next to a '02-ish QC Dakota that had a pretty sweet stance and was makin' some noise. Some eye contact and a nod let us know that it was on. Dude got a good launch and had a fender on me through the intersection, but he couldn't hold the lead. By the top of second I had about a truck on him. When we shut em' down at 70 I had about 3 to 4 trucks on him. I have a feeling he was pretty stock... definitely exhaust, maybe intake.

Truck looked sweet, but didn't have the stuff to roll with the R/T. Cool guy tho, gave the thumbs up with a smile :cool:

-miggity

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Hey Miggity, nice story. You wouldn't happen to be Miggity Mike from the DML back in the day???

·
Registered
22 Posts
i'll race ya............. bring you back down a peg.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
admin said:
Hey Miggity, nice story. You wouldn't happen to be Miggity Mike from the DML back in the day???
yessireeee :) I'm back on DML now, but still don't have time to read all the posts... I just hang back in lurk mode :D

-miggity

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mopar55 said:
you know where to find me.....

-miggity

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
miggity said:
yessireeee :) I'm back on DML now, but still don't have time to read all the posts... I just hang back in lurk mode :D

-miggity
Damn I remember that list when I had my first dakota, back in 98/99. Don't know if you remember my site back then, smokindakota.com. Didn't you have a gen1 or 2 dakota back then?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
admin said:
Damn I remember that list when I had my first dakota, back in 98/99. Don't know if you remember my site back then, smokindakota.com. Didn't you have a gen1 or 2 dakota back then?
whoah! I was just thinkin' about what happened to smokindakota the other day! Weird. That truck was pretty sick, dude.
I had a genI at the time and she blew up so I got an R/T.... the rest is history :)

-miggity

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Mopar55 said:
i will race both of ya...if either of ya ever go to MIR or Summer Duck that is:D

Nice story man, sounds like something i would do (being that i have a QC:) ), what color was the QC?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
djwolf37 said:
i will race both of ya...if either of ya ever go to MIR or Summer Duck that is:D

Nice story man, sounds like something i would do (being that i have a QC:) ), what color was the QC?
It was black with silver bumpers. Looked sweet! Maybe we can get some sort of meet going this summer???

-miggity

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
miggity said:
It was black with silver bumpers. Looked sweet! Maybe we can get some sort of meet going this summer???

-miggity
Nope that wasnt me, and yeah i am up for a meet, i know a couple of otherdak owners that might be up for one also....I am also at summerduck 3 out 4 thursdays a month, so if ya ever down my way let me know

·
Registered
22 Posts
i make it down to MIR everynow and again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts