Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found some new rims and to accommodate the cost of the freaking rubber I have to buy also to put on them, I'm seeing if there is any interest in my 5 R/T rims. I have FIVE R/T rims. These will have NO rubber as the tires have already been sold and it will save on shipping and size. These all will come with the chrome wheel skins that you see in all of my pics, and 4 silver center caps. All the rims are in good condition and no real bad curb marks on them. the wheel skins leave minimal light scratches on them, which is why I'm sending them with them.

Here is what you get:

-Five 17 inch R/T silver alloy rims
-4 R/T silver center caps (real ones with the rams heads)
-Five 17 inch chrome wheel skins

-Again, NO TIRES ARE INCLUDED, tires for these can be bought if your in a pinch...Kumho Ecasta 711's 255/55/17 are on sale now at www.tirerack.com for only $77!

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion on the wheel skins but I have personally loved them, they look real and unless I told you they were there, most of you wouldn't have known it. :D

IF your interested, please pm with your zip code so I can get you a shipping quote. I would like to get $500 for these and I can get cheaper than dirt shipping on these. :headbang:

My seller reputation is available in the members feedback thread in here and dakota -durango....and so far not one unhappy customer, I'm pretty sure I have more transactions on the forums than anybody, so your safe to buy with me. :salute:

I would prefer money order on these to avoid the pay pal fee's, but if you prefer pay pal, I will ask that you add 3% to the amount we agree on to cover their stupid fees...i need every dime I can get to make this work. :bgrin:

Again, if you have any questions, need pictures, want more info, have an offer, or anything else, please just pm me. Thanks guys! :)

Once these are sold...it wont be long until you behold my new wheels....its gonna be swwwwweeeeeettttt.... :cool:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Breaker breaker 1,,9. Why don't you just deliver them you big rig driving mother trucker. LOL I'm sick of calling your phone you never answer. Also your music sucks lately too. Are you gonna put the fuse box cover on the new motor? That's not to bad of a price btw either.
Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have found some new rims and to accommodate the cost of the freaking rubber I have to buy also to put on them, I'm seeing if there is any interest in my 5 R/T rims. I have FIVE R/T rims. These will have NO rubber as the tires have already been sold and it will save on shipping and size. These all will come with the chrome wheel skins that you see in all of my pics, and 4 silver center caps. All the rims are in good condition and no real bad curb marks on them. the wheel skins leave minimal light scratches on them, which is why I'm sending them with them.

Here is what you get:

-Five 17 inch R/T silver alloy rims
-4 R/T silver center caps (real ones with the rams heads)
-Five 17 inch chrome wheel skins

-Again, NO TIRES ARE INCLUDED, tires for these can be bought if your in a pinch...Kumho Ecasta 711's 255/55/17 are on sale now at www.tirerack.com for only $77!

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion on the wheel skins but I have personally loved them, they look real and unless I told you they were there, most of you wouldn't have known it. :D

IF your interested, please pm with your zip code so I can get you a shipping quote. I would like to get $500 for these and I can get cheaper than dirt shipping on these. :headbang:

My seller reputation is available in the members feedback thread in here and dakota -durango....and so far not one unhappy customer, I'm pretty sure I have more transactions on the forums than anybody, so your safe to buy with me. :salute:

I would prefer money order on these to avoid the pay pal fee's, but if you prefer pay pal, I will ask that you add 3% to the amount we agree on to cover their stupid fees...i need every dime I can get to make this work. :bgrin:

Again, if you have any questions, need pictures, want more info, have an offer, or anything else, please just pm me. Thanks guys! :)

Once these are sold...it wont be long until you behold my new wheels....its gonna be swwwwweeeeeettttt.... :cool:
I am interested how much?and where are u located at?

·
The MAN!
394 Posts
HAHAHA, Thats funny, I did have to go over to tirerack to try and find the Tires for $77 :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
ya i hunted hi and low and couldnt even find the 711's anymore cause thats whats on my truck now.. and i need 2, so i checked the date..sure enough

·
The MAN!
394 Posts
I bought some R/T wheels and they need tires, I'm going to go with a 255/60/17 just because they are easier to find and a hell of a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
244 Posts
i'm goin old school fatties in teh back and skinnies up front 215/40/17 front and 275/45/17 rear,... lookin for a set of chrome wheel skins too for the 17" rt wheel

·
The MAN!
394 Posts
you can do a google search for the wheel skins, They are around $60-$90 depending on which site you look at. I'm still debating on them, I don't like that they don't have an indention to look like the center caps.

·
Registered
244 Posts
ya i was just noticing that myself 61 bucks a set, but takes teh realisticness out of it being solid, but beats paying 2 grand for chrome wheels, till i decide if i'm bagging and goin with bigger wheels

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi my name is chris and i need you r/t rims asap i only need 3 or 4 but if you wont spit up the set ill take all 5 please call me 347 804 2315 or email [email protected] thank you. i am looking to take them off your hands as soon as i can

1 - 20 of 22 Posts