Dodge Dakota Forum : Custom Dakota Truck Forums banner

161 - 172 of 172 Posts

·
titchenal bros dragNbody
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
only update so far is my dad got his knee and so far so good walking realy well with a kane hope to hit it hard in march and hit um camp N drag with it

·
titchenal bros dragNbody
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
ok little bit of an update looks like im on tract to make monster mopar in june and cnd with it got the 4 link fixxed and the rearend alignend and the bags switched around had the 6s in the front and 7s in the rear got more lift then ever needed in the rear and needed more to get the front up next to tub the fire wall for the 22s

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
beautiful project man! I'm digging the suspension shots, gives me a lot of ideas on how to set mine up. I noticed you used 2x3 box in the back, what wall thickness is it??

·
titchenal bros dragNbody
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
got it alot more done will have turtle post pics got all the air ride done some wiring fixed all the lights working taking it to campNdrag next weekend hope to put a few mileson it there then next we hit the streets with it

·
titchenal bros dragNbody
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
well to it to camp n drag had a blast everyone loved it put a few miles onit ran good drove ok gota few bugs to work on tightning things up a bit but got to drive none the less will try to get turtle to post pics i cant for some reason

161 - 172 of 172 Posts