Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Truck is going in next tuesday to get a full size chevy KP Component cantilever arms adapded to work on my dak. The KP Compnent guy looked at it and said it shouldnt be a problem so i hope hes right. HAHA. Bags over the axle arnt working, not enough room and not a great ride.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just got it back from being 6 linked, came out awsome. He took the cantilever cars made for a 99 to 03 silverado and adapted them to my dak. Rides like a beauty. Im getting 14" of lift and thats only cause the shock locks up. Without shocks ill get 15 or 16". Ill try to post pics up tommorow but i dont know if ill have time. By next week for sure. Late

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks good. How does it ride? Any pinion angle shift?

Looks familiar. My buddies just stockfloored a Ford F-150 that had that same setup on there, except everything was chromed.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a little soft in the back but WAY better than when it was over the axle. Pinion angle is fine all the way through the swing of the axle. I can drive locked up or laid out and have no problems. Locked up is a bumpy ride only cause the shocks are fully extended. I would get a little more lift if i took the shocks off.

The KP for the f-150 is very similar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts