Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad has a cts-v with 18x8.5 wheels, and the pattern is 6x115mm, will that fit on dakotas? since its not even a mm difference?

·
Registered
22 Posts
They won't fit. That "its not even a mm difference" is actually ALOT of diff. when it comes to wheels working correctly, and staying on for that matter, lol.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It will work! I just did it! 6x115 works They do i to GM's all the time as far a 5x114.3(4.5) To 5 x115 !!!!! Does wqork! alot more choices in wheels! :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
sry but i would stay with the exact size, when a wheel flies off while driving you will see why, it was scary when it happend to me but really funny after it was all fixed and a case of beer later, good luck with it

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got them Today and worked like a dream They bolted right up! No problems What so ever! Bolted right to the hub and all all of the lug nuts went on just like the would if i was puttin the stock ones on! Love em too! !headbang

·
Registered
7 Posts
I will get some pics tomorrow I have to go to the shop and work on it anyways ! Just have to tighten up some last mi nute nuts and bolts on the air rid3e

1 - 8 of 8 Posts