Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my name is paul im 27 and i live in hampton, va i got a small start up club www.lowbudgetmafia.com. my truck so far has had 2/3 drop, cowl hood, lexan window, rollpan, shave the stake pockets and tailgate handle, razzi body kit, and right now its satin black but plan on to tonning satin black and suede purple. also plan on taking the drop to a 3/5 on 17's and finishing out the interior ive got the stereo together just need to finish my glass work if you want to see the truck its on cardomain and myspace http://www.myspace.com/flatblackdak
check it out let me know what you think advice is always apreciated

·
Registered
230 Posts
welcome to the boards!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Welcome to the site. What is VA a dakota state or something? Down here in TN i dont hardly ever see a dakota and if I do its in a junkyard. Guess the 5.2's and 4.7's are just too much power for these panzies...lol

·
Registered
213 Posts
im from west tennessee around jackson. actually about 40 miles from jackson but the town ilive in is smal so u prolly never heard of it... milledgeville?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hampton,va well its in virginia and im about a stones throw away from the ocean also i live in a commonwelth with all kinds of lovely mdified laws luckily so far every modification i have done is legal and soo i plan on shaving my door handles cause that just recently became legal but yeah every cop that pulls me over i have to inform of the laws cause they hate that i run my liscence plate in my back window lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts