Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive enjoyed working on this truck but im kind of at a point where i need to have a daily driver within the month and i just dont have the money or the time to make this thing ready by then. Ide like to sell it within the forum, its a good little truck and it has some major potential. Im asking 2500 for it, and it is located in central Virginia. It is driveable but i wouldnt recommend it for pickup.

1997 Dodge Dakota. Black primer. Definitely a project truck- near complete. Needs a couple of small things fixed to be a legit and very fun truck. All major work has been done, will drive as is but is not quite road ready. Has air ride with front and back switches. Has 18" Cragars. Drive train has very low miles, roughly 100k. Has a 4 cylinder, great on gas, with a 5 speed. Engine has no problems what so ever, starts up the first time, just needs exhaust from the header back. Air bags complete and functioning. Needs shocks in rear for stability. This truck is very nice and a great deal for the money. This truck will lay frame and stand up tall, and do it quickly. It has brand new dual compressors and a 5 gallon air tank, as well as brand new plumbing and electrical work. Interior is very nice. The dash is from a 2005ish third gen Dakota. Rear end is shaved with custom LED tail lights. Has white strobes under the cab corners as well as purple ones that go with it. Brand new window, not even 2 weeks old. Email me with any questions or offers. Price is 2500 firm. Looking to get rid of fairly quick, i need a daily driver bad! Interested in trades, let me know what you have.

Here is a link to an album of around 50 pictures of it. Can see most every inch of it here and if you would like to see more let me know.

LoLo New pictures by Nolanite - Photobucket

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
think there may be one or two of the interior in those albums, ill take some though. will get them up when i can. interior has a 2005ish dash and is very clean, no stains or rips. engine is pretty clean, low miles. has allot of room in the engine bay, would definitely fit some muscle pretty easily. will get pics though !

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NEW PRICE 2000! someone buy this thing! been driving it on weekends occasionally, drives fine but needs some details to make it legit! Cant get this thing inspected in VA so its illegal to drive here, cute huh? Sorry havnt been able to get any pics its been raining in Virginia the last couple days.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
still for sale. added new pictures of the interior and engine bay. click on the photobucket link at the top, they should be the first couple pics in there.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol yea people around Virginia seem pretty astonished anywhere i go, i lay frame at the local gas station and people look at me like i just stepped out of a space ship haha but yea, im located in central Virginia. Lynchburg, VA 24538. I think Cleveland is like 7hoursish. May be able to meet like 3ish hours away from me depending on how much i get for it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts