Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one intereseted in trading my tailgate for the stock shaved one i just want a clean tailgate w/o the box. i dont really wanna ship it but if u are close enough i could meet you. it is not painted its just primeres, the inside is spray in liner. just let me know thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its in alwsome condition only dent is showed in the pic on the inside. the outside has the light and everything for the plate. the corners is all i know of that needs finished other than that perfect

·
Registered
87 Posts
well if you have a number ild love to get in touch with you and come look at it and do some trading im in tn so you are not that far from me

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mattedakota if you still interested in trading for your stock tailgate to mine let me know thanks, i need a stock tailgate and rear bumper. if you interested id trade toy my roll pan and tail gate. let me know either way thanks

·
Beach Crew
1,553 Posts
any one intereseted in trading my tailgate for the stock shaved one i just want a clean tailgate w/o the box. i dont really wanna ship it but if u are close enough i could meet you. it is not painted its just primeres, the inside is spray in liner. just let me know thanks

\

super clean how did u do ur handle like that???

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no me n my cousion made it al i didnt wanna buy a kit so when ever i cut the hole for the box the metal i had left i used on the inside for the plate to try n make it look stock and everything fit perfect. just welded it up and smoothed out the welds

·
Registered
717 Posts
how far could u travel? i am about to mapquest it....

EDIT: i just looked its 5 hours from your city to mine.

Theres a meet and Greet March 13th in Gastona NC I am going to could you go to that? My gate and bumper needs repaint, but you would need to anyways to paint match...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
could you send me some pics? idk if ill be able to or not im workin 6 days a week now there killn us with obertime so ill have to see

·
Registered
717 Posts
I will go get some pix in a few min. would love to see you there.

Do you have a light for the license plate? like built in.

·
Registered
717 Posts
the last two are pix with the dents cant tell the one on the gate to bad but you can the one on the bumper.

·
Registered
717 Posts
bump? lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts