Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
F**k It
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 99 dakota sport 2wd. I wanna lift it just abit. I want to kno what size spacers I need for the front if I just move the leaf springs to the top of the axle. Keep in mind I know it's odd to raise a 2wd truck but its not for rock climbing or anything I like the look and if I want to go into some small mud I got a 4x4 Jeep to pull me out but I don't expect to be doing that to much . Thanks guys.

·
Beach Crew
1,553 Posts
what if i dont want to lift the body just move the leaf springs to above the axle and spacers i guess what size wheel then

idk how much lift that will be but they dont make coil spacers for dakotas ive heard of guys using dodge ram ones but idk thats sketchy to me

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
ur asking a lot to lift a 2wd dak. there really isnt much to lift the front even for the 4wds. a body lift would be the best way to get a lvl lift. if it was 4x4 your could crank up the torsion bars but you dont have those so im not real sure what you can do for the front. even if you where to find 2" spacers they usually only give you 1" once you have them in. I'll look around for you though.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
if you want spacers for the front search leveling kit. 2" spacers are available but again they usually don't give you the full 2" and if you move your rear leaf up the ass of the truck would still be much higher

·
F**k It
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts