Dodge Dakota Forum : Custom Dakota Truck Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
seems like a joke to me. all the guys that are here are gonna join there.lol i'll pass. i like it here. and at ssm thats enough forums for me.

·
I HATE SPAMMERS
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
seems like a joke to me. all the guys that are here are gonna join there.lol i'll pass. i like it here. and at ssm thats enough forums for me.

:confused: Its always cool to help out some one who is trying to build up something.
No one is going to leave this site just seeing whats going on at other sites and new sites. Hell you never know where you will run across a good deal on something.

Think of it as helping some one you just meet and they are trying to build there Dakota. Just helping them out, making New friends and hanging out.:049: :D

And this is my FAVORITE SITE..........:trink13::cool:

·
Registered
197 Posts
:confused: Its always cool to help out some one who is trying to build up something.
No one is going to leave this site just seeing whats going on at other sites and new sites. Hell you never know where you will run across a good deal on something.

Think of it as helping some one you just meet and they are trying to build there Dakota. Just helping them out, making New friends and hanging out.:049: :D

And this is my FAVORITE SITE..........:trink13::cool:
the thing is us dakota guys a few and far between. if dakota's are getting built and people have ?'s they usually come here. so whats the point in all the members here going to another site? so we can go there and explain stuff that has already been explained? does'nt make a whole lotta sence to me thats all.

ssm= Street Source - The ultimate online minitruck resource

·
I HATE SPAMMERS
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the thing is us dakota guys a few and far between. if dakota's are getting built and people have ?'s they usually come here. so whats the point in all the members here going to another site? so we can go there and explain stuff that has already been explained? doesn't make a whole lotta sence to me thats all.

ssm= Street Source - The ultimate online minitruck resource

I guess I just see things in a different way, but it's all cool. That's what makes the world go round and round..:049:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Im a member of 10 boards and Im currently building another for a customer..I go to 3 different Dakota boards alone.The rest are business boards..Each 1 has different answers, opnions and some help more than others..

I use to run a s-10 forum, car audio forums... But sold both of them... If you dont like or are already filled with forums... Dont go to it...No big deal..

·
Registered
528 Posts
well i like the idea of other forums just for the simple fact that all boards help in differant ways. i luv this one and frequent this one the most. lets see i have few projects going on and im on differant ones. with the ram im on 3 differant ones, the cutlass of mine(1967 model) im on 5, the dakota im on 4. so the differant forums does help and finding good deals on used parts has helped alot finding them cheaper or just posting up wanted items on differant boards. so far i have gotten everything for the cutlass hard to finds parts for cheap. strickly forums.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts