1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
i threw up in my mouth a little

·
Bal-LaL-LoP!!!
3,452 Posts
I actualy don't think it looks that bad. I htink the real down side is that you can spot some pep boys crap on it, and that it's lifted.

honestly, if it were slammed I think it'd be kinda hot.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I bet that white interior paint is fun to keep clean looking, especially the door sill piece, I know my boots are muddy after work a lot so that would be a terrible choice for me to buy that strange truck.

·
Gen2 help hotline
5,611 Posts
i cant beleive that dumbass put stacks on it...anyone else read the q&A lol he claims its a $30,000 truck...lol just cuz you bought a bunch of duplicolor spray cans does not consider a custom interior

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
now granted he did put some work into it he just went the wrong way with it... and whats up the the hood? side scoops? Yeah i like how he says its a 30k to 35k truck and wants 10k at least

·
Registered
13 Posts
thats freakin sweet ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NOT THATS GAY AS HELL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts