Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what up guys i have a set of 18" eagle alloy 026 , 6 on 4.5 and the tires are toyo proxis 4s and are 245-40-18 i have had them for about 6 or 7 months and i am currently unemployed and need the money plus i think i want some thing different the rims are kept in really good condition but they have to go i havent decided what i want for them just make offers that are reasonable they might be yours pics are on profile and avalible on request

s/h will be discussed later

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've been looking at 20's, but if they'll fit an 06 I'll take them into consideration for a good price. Let me know how much you'd like and maybe we can work something out depending on where your located.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
I've been looking at 20's, but if they'll fit an 06 I'll take them into consideration for a good price. Let me know how much you'd like and maybe we can work something out depending on where your located.
they wont fit the gen IV (05+) dakotas (5 lug), there for a gen III (97-04) dakotas (6 lug)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey sorry guys i still have the and yes they tuck with out narrowing but i had to flair the bed alil i paid 1600 about 6 months ago and i live in 62040 for shipping if the price is offered right ill drive them to you and you dont live too far away that is my cell is im me or call my cell 6189772885

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for putting up a link top them too djwolf37 beleave me i keep them clean pollished all the time

·
Registered
65 Posts
hey man i am the 1 that called u today about the rims, i need to see what u had to do to the bed sides i am not understanding, if at all possible maybe bring the rims down to my work where my truck is and we could throw them on the back to see what i have to do

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
whats up man i still have the rims on my truck its just chillin at my house if you wanted i could take my truck to you and you can look at it it would be easier just give me a call and let me know i dont remember where you live but i can do that

·
Registered
65 Posts
i live in bethalto but i work at showstopper customs in east alton, ill give u a call tommorow and give u directions cuz i am curious on how u did it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts