Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any airdams out there besides the factory one that will fit with a body drop. its about 4"s and I would rather have something besides stock, also I have a sniper front cover I need to get rid of.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I think what I have would work. Im using a Reiger front spoiler for a BMW E36 M3 and modified it to fit my Dakota. Looks good and still has decent ground clearance, but was pricey.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I think what I have would work. Im using a Reiger front spoiler for a BMW E36 M3 and modified it to fit my Dakota. Looks good and still has decent ground clearance, but was pricey.
Can you post how much and maybe a bigger pic? I am trying to find a painted bumper or a bumper cover, but am having trouble finding one I like.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry for the delay, my camera decided to take a s#%t on me and I havn't been able to take any new pics, but here is one from this past summer, looks the same. You can see why I need a new cover, this one will get crushed, asking $125 + shipping, or trade for something that will fit, any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know you said you dont want stock..but a painted stock bumper on the front end would look killer IMO on a body drop.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I will post pics soon. My truck is in the garage on jack stands facing the wall. Soon as I get my trans back in, I will take some pics.

·
Registered
717 Posts
how much is shipping 29651 thanks fount a cheaper bumper but it was messed up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts