Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright right now i have been bouncing around at my local audio shops all of them telling em different shit if any one would be so kind and have a aim sn that they would like to give me so i can sit down with them and play 21 quesions with them and that way i kno they arent just tryign to sell me it and get everythign figured out, and idk just talk this forum stuff is great but its not as one on one for good question just any one that has great knowledge bout speakers and subs and what not just let me kno or you can post ur ideas here to i just need some help i got 1000 things running through my mind right now

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
scotish268 said:
alright right now i have been bouncing around at my local audio shops all of them telling em different shit if any one would be so kind and have a aim sn that they would like to give me so i can sit down with them and play 21 quesions with them and that way i kno they arent just tryign to sell me it and get everythign figured out, and idk just talk this forum stuff is great but its not as one on one for good question just any one that has great knowledge bout speakers and subs and what not just let me kno or you can post ur ideas here to i just need some help i got 1000 things running through my mind right now
I can answer what i can,but i am not on all that much, so if ya want i will be on tonight around 12am....djwolf37

·
Registered
180 Posts
post a few of your major questions on here. im sure the combo of everyone on here should get you the right answer.

·
Smurf
263 Posts
if i could understand what all you were trying to say in that post i might could help you but i can say that if you post some specific things you want i can come up withsome help for you

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well basically i went to some audio shops around town and i like the alpine type r im planning on taking out my back seat in my ext. cab 95' and putting in some subs 2 12's, i went to some shops around and a guy was tryign to get me to buy some subs and i brought up the type rs and he goes on for like 20 min how they suck to me and how they will wear out in less than a yr and what not and now im question them allong with allot of other stuff. Basically im lookin to get 2 12 inch subs that will beat the other local kids around the best system that i have heard is 2 12 inch type rs so if any one has any suggestion on what will blow that kids type rs out of the water with as little cost as possible or a sub that is just as good as the type r's. I also dont want to get the type rs bc everyone and they mom has a set. also a good amp set up with the subs

·
Registered
65 Posts
2- RE (resident evil) 12's and its game over for any1 in ur town

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
those subs are crazy, way out of my price range to by the time id get that done id cost me a few grand im lookin to spen bout 700 pretty much tops, i can get that type r set up for 575$(buddy works at best buy aka gets like 50% off) and be just like the majority of people i want somehting better tho

1 - 8 of 8 Posts