Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking around and I cant seem to find anyone that drives a RT to have the same chrome RT rims as i do. U all have the alloy ones...Did these come stock on RT's or am i just lucky to have the chrome ones.

Attachments

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
My budy got some from work for 200$ for his sport.N my friend who lives up the street from me his brothers got a set to.I think some did on special packages.

·
Registered
251 Posts
My truck came with chrome wheels, but I swapped them for silver wheels.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Nope your deff not the only one. There are at least two or three people around my way that have them. You can get them from lakeshore or eBay. The chrome rims are all aftermarket replicas as far as i know. They also come in 20" as chrome and standard silver (alloy as you called it)

·
Registered
227 Posts
I think that Dodge started putting them on R/Ts starting in 2001 I am not positive though. I know they started it in a certain year, or maybe it was an option starting in 01. I don't know if I would want them now, I did at one point but right now I like my silvers.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Dodge started selling R/T's with chrome wheels on some trucks 01 and up. My truck came with the chrome wheels but I did not like them because between the spokes the chrome was poor and I did not want the "issues" with loosing air when the rims decide to pitt on the bead. I traded mine for a set of silver R/T wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts