Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Jamey, I live in Green Bay Wi. I drive a 2k1 dak QC. I have no pics yet but am looking at some mods for my ride. I already have a new exhaust. I have a flowmaster 40 muffler w/a stainless steel tip. I put in a sony explode reciever w/infinity Kappa's in the door. I am thinking about putting in a memphis 5 ch amp after I find a sub that will fit behind the rear seats. My next project is to put a PA 3in body lift on it within the next month or two. Right now I have 265-75-16 Goodrich AT on it. I would like to go bigger. I am hoping that someone can tell me what they have on their ride. So I know what size I can go up to without having to cut any of the inner fender. If you guys could give me a shout out I would appreciate it greatly

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there thank you for the kind welcome.
I think I found the rims and tires I want. Hopefully someone will tell me if these will work on my dak. I am looking at some z1 shogun rims 18" with some Nitto TerraGrappler 255/55r18 tires. The factory bolt on the rims is 6x114.3,the hub is 71.4, and the offset is mid/low the lug is 1/2". Will these work with the 3in BL I want to put on. Or will I have to cut some inner fender out to make some room so there will be no rubbing.

·
Go BIG or Go Home
560 Posts
Welcome to the site......And just to give you an idea on tire sizes, I have a set of 22x9.5 rims with 265/35/22 kumho Ecstas at stock height, and will be lowering it some, so I think that those 18's should be ok.....

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Welcome to the site. Good to see more lifted daks around here, since most of us are lowered.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts