Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Random Hero
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a few things like a tailgate handle.
a vent for the dash, and simple stuff.
I know LMC trucks makes stuff for like chevys, is there a place that makes stuff for dodges like this?

lemme know. thanks

·
Random Hero
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That sux, we have a junk yard here that is called Pull-A-Part and you just go out to the yard and start pulling sh!t.
we have cleveland-pick-a-part, but doubt they have a dakota.

go find me one at ur junk yard n ill pay for it n shipping :)
or send it for free and ill hook ya up w/ deals from my work haha

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
They have two Pull-A-Part locations here, I'll give'em a call to see if they even have any Dakotas. Email me the parts you're looking for with the info on your truck and what years would work. My email address is [email protected]. They have automated systems, so it's easy to find which vehicles they have in-stock. After I get your email, I'll give'em a call over maybe the next couple of days and see what they got. I stay pretty busy, but I'll check into for ya.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anytime bro, i'm glad I found this site. The guys that work at the dealership are some great guys, they make all kinds of custom parts for the memebers, of course they have to purchase, (Custom solid style roller rockers etc). They get great prices on everything. For instance, I need to purchase a new passanger side mirror assembly, from the dealer it is around 160, from the message board, was 97 bucks shipped with the glass assembly included.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Like he said above...Danno at Bremerton Dodge in the Vendor section of www.dakota-durango.com can get you about any OEM part you can think of...Sam on the other hand...nevermind...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts