Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was reading around in the forums and come across some paint ideas, well my truck as been flat black for years now,, atleast 2 and im tired of it. Every time you touch it your hands get dirty, hard to keep clean, it fades as you wash it blah blah blah,, so anyway to my question, has anyone had any work done at a macco shop.. we have one here locally and is it work the saved money to go there or should i save up a few more moneys and go to a high paying body shop, I relize you get what you pay for but there is always some one cheaper somewere? if any of that made since lol any help would be awesome

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
If you want a quick shitty paint job, go to Macco, earl schieb(sp), or your local one day paint and body. The prep sucks. If you don't plan on showing it and can deal with a Macco paint job, then spend the $250 - $500. I would just save it and put it toward a quality job.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think thats the direction i will take. I sertainly dont want a shitty job, and do plan on showing it at least locally. maybe nothing major, i have a number of things that need to be done as far as body wise aswell, most i can do on my own i just have no time, working 12 hours a day 7 days on and 7 days off, but my off time i have another job that i work 10 hours a day. so really i only have like 2 days out of 14 to do anything, and im so dead tired i dont do anything

1 - 3 of 3 Posts