Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Smurf
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i finally got settleted and i have the inet and i am back in the us. i am in wa at ft lewis livin in tacoma.
well now for the shitty news my dakota was in the shop in arkansas. well some one broke into the shop and striped it took the battery the wheels the seats took apart the dash took all the subs head and equipment the whole fuckin works the real shitty part is that my mother thought she could hide it and not tell me well she did tell me 3 weeks after the fact and the day i canceled the insurance so it is gone for good no chance to get it back
so now i have an 88 yoda project i will be startin as soon as we get it out to the shop and tear in to it
but in the near future we are startin another dak project and i have a 95 chevy and a 99 jeep so i will keep busy with all i have to do but i will keep pics posted on all the projects we are takin under

peace
bubba

·
Smurf
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this back again gone again sit is gettin old i am back again but i will be gone again on 16 jan i am goin back to school to get certified in my wrecker but for now i am back !!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts