Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Smurf
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am back again i have been absent for a while i know but i am back and kickin now ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
397 Posts

·
Smurf
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have been gettin my ass kicked with the move back to the states and shit and havent had alot of time things are setlin down for me for a few months then i am off to the desert to play for a year arround march time frame
yes i still want to get a dakota byt for now i have to wait with the deployment thing comming up and current financial issues i am strapped for cash but if you still have it when i get over there i will drop a line and see i will more than likely pick it up off of you if you still have it
right now i have to get the jeep runnin good again i have neglected it for the past few months and i am havin issues now with the tranny and speekersand electrical but i will get in to that in my next 2 posts
well bros there is my explinations for now
holla at you l8er

·
Registered
442 Posts
welcome back...always enjoy the sand box trips ehh...been there done that....im out now though...did my five and left...:D

·
Smurf
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey admin i gotta talk at you about the truck i still want it and i need to know how long you can wait b4 sellin it

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
I still have it. I wan't to get sell it as soon as possible. Don't have any serious buyers yet. How long did you have in mind?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts