·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SOOOOO your theone that he made to drop on 22s. You needtoget ahold of him to compare notes. Hes been waiting for your call.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well...... compare too all the other control arms out there for our trucks...... Its the strongest I seen. Shit... the tubing is half inch thick. how thick do you need it? THe only issue I have is where the tube meets to the balljoint mount. Thats where my AIM control arms broke

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well i compare them to the control arms that i have on my truck... I just dont think the BYC look too nice.... they have a weird look to them and look small...

Those are the arms on my truck. Just my opinion tho. They are still nice arms but not impressed from what i have heard about them from others. And they are a good price

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well this is lwqcdak, had to change my name since i dont know what email my old one was under. The bags are Slam RS 72 up front. I love them, the tires will clear the fender by like 10". Untucks the wheels like a champ. The arms are one offs that Devious Customs built. They have the jig to make them but im gonna warn you, they are damn expensive. And yes, 97 - 04. I dont know if they fit the 05's.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ive redesigned the balljoint plates for the 97-03 Dakotas. I made the plates larger where the tubes come in. I also may make the tubes different shaped. basically im working to make them look nicer and make them easier to make. id also like to use a different balljoint. one that doesnt cost so damn much. the uppers ill almost certainly change to a cheaper costing but better balljoint. the stock one just doesnt do the job. I have had good luck with the sftermarket ones. they work great when you dont bind them. id still like to change to some screw in one or some race car one to make sure they hold up to bagged trucks.

anyone with suggestions on the Dakota arms, please feel free to email me or post on here. thanks for any imput you guys have. I dont have a Dakota and dont get around them much. I do have a freind who has one but its stock. so your opinions and comments are welcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
the 97-04 arms have only changed a little. the balljoint plates are still 1/2" thick and now larger for more weld area for the tubes. the tubes by the way are 1&1/4" DOM tube with a 1/4" wall. these use the stock balljoints and no changes to the spindle are needed. these come with the new balljoints and poly bushings for 550. we have increased the size of the upper bushing outer sleeve diameter. also the upper plates are larger as well for more weld area.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts