Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello does anybody know were i can find a billet battery hold down for my 2001 dakota? the places ive looked no longer make them. please respond thanks

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Check out SoCalDakota.com...Sam still has them posted on the site so I would assume he still has some

Another option is to go over to Dakota-Durango.com and look up Mike Moore (moore_716) He makes custom pieces for people, I've seen some really nice stuff made by him

·
Registered
442 Posts
Sam dont make them or the door sills anymore.

Mike is your best bet, he has made alot of them and never heard anyone say anything bad about his work, I have some myself....

·
Registered
564 Posts
Thanks for the good words guys I appreciate it. I actually just got done with a set of blanks (7). 3 of them are already gone. Right now you're looking at possibly 1.5-3 weeks depending on what you want. Prices start at $50 shipped and that covers all my basic designs. For more info. check my area over on Dak-USA.
Here are some pic.'s of 3 popular ones $50.

·
Registered
564 Posts
What other desings do you have???Also i like the ac caps you have on dakotausa.

I can do the R/T symbol, the badge around the ram. 3.9, 3.7,4.7, 5.2, and 5.9. I will do custom writing with the dodge font or send me the font and we'll see. I thik we could do the word mopar also with a new font I have. I don't charge extra for simple stuff. Custom programming goes up fast though. Min. of an extra $10.
Mike

·
Registered
564 Posts
No interior stuff as of yet. I plan on doing some door sills, but I haven't had the time to buy materials yet. If you've got a 5 speed. I have a kickass billet shifter I could sell. It's the only one in the world and will never be redone either. I'm not sure what I'd charge though. There is a lot of time and material invested in this one.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Yep, here you go.

BTW I got your paypal thanks. It's funny the guy who started the thread never replied. HAHA
Mike

1 - 19 of 19 Posts